Storage-Asia Co., Ltd. (i-Store) is an owner and manager of this website, therefore, usage of this website shall be complied with terms and conditions of using service as follow which you have to read carefully. Using website or service or access to any page of the website shall be deemed that you have accepted obligations specified in terms and conditions of using this service:
1) Service User shall use the leased premise of i-Store to store personal assets or objects. Service User shall neither use the leased premise for any other purpose nor performing any act which is contrary to public order and good morals or performing any loud act that disturbs and annoys other Service Users.
2) Service User shall comply with related governmental rules and regulation or obeying.
Orders of i-Store or its representative regarding compliance with conditions of using this service in all respects.
3) Service User shall prevent i-Store’s premise as if reasonable person had prevented his personal assets from damage or deterioration throughout the useful life of service usage. If there is any damage, Service User shall repair or restoring to its original condition promptly as Service User shall be responsible solely for expenses arisen except the aforementioned damage requires an extensive repair, i-Store shall be responsible for the repair.
4) Service User shall not bring in inflammable substances, explosives, dangerous substances, rotten or may be rotten items, all kinds of illegal objects such as narcotic drugs and/or illegal –acquired objects etc. Moreover, Service User shall not install which is trespassed on i-Store’s common areas.
In case of Service User stores the aforementioned substances in the premise that caused fire or any other damage to the premise or other Service Users, such Service User shall be responsible for all damages arisen.
5) Service User shall not place or bringing anything or object which has weight more than 250 kg. per 1 square meter or performing any act which may cause damage to building structure or neighboring places or i-Store property or other properties.
6) Service User agree to remove or bringing assets or objects in-out in compliance with regulation defined by i-Store as well as Service User shall comply with any rule and regulation regarding usage of the premise (if any) which is defined or notified by i-Store both currently and to be defined in the future. The foregoing rules, regulation and announcements shall be an integral part of conditions of using this service.
7) Service User agrees to pay service charges in accordance with rate and time as defined by i-Store.
In case of Service User does not use service within 30 days after the reservation day and paying deposit or Service User revokes reservation or any other service usage, i-Store is entitled to forfeit deposit o9r any amount which has been paid previously.
8) If Service User pays service charges later more than 7 days from the due date, Service User shall be fined in the rate 1 percent per day calculated from the outstand service charges until Service User shall pay such service charge to i-Store completely.
In case of paying service charges in form of cheque or cashier cheque or credit card, such payment shall be complete after i-Store has collected the amount specified on such cheque, or cashier cheque or credit card via i-Store account merely. If i-store cannot collect the amount specified in cheque or cashier cheque or credit card, it shall be deemed that such payment is incomplete, Service User shall agree to pay fine as specified in paragraph one.
9) Service User is not entitled to transfer its right or allowing other person to utilize the serviced premise in any case except receiving letter of consent from i-Store merely.
10) Service User agrees to pay money or any collateral to i-Store as defined which is used as guarantee of service usage and i-Store shall return such guarantee to Service User without interest and/or operating fee and/or any expense within 3 days after the date which Service User delivers the premise to i-Store and Service User has performed conditions under the contract completely.
11) If there is any damage of the premise due to Service User’s act, apart from, Service User shall be responsible in accordance, i-Store is entitled to deduct the foregoing deposit as damages. If the amount of deposit reduces, Service User must increase the missing amount until it is complete amount as specified in paragraph 12 within 7 days after the received date of written notification from i-Store.
If Service User is in breach of any term or condition of this service usage, i-Store is entitled to forfeit all deposit and Service User shall not claim any right against i-Store in any case.
12) i-Store shall not be responsible for any damage or loss of assets or objects which are stored in the leased premise by Service User due to negligence of Service User or dependents agent or the assigned person of Service User including damage arisen from accident, fire, natural disasters, state of war, labour strike or other force majeure which are not i-Store’s faults.
13) If Service User is in breach of any term or condition of service usage, i-Store shall sent written notification or E-mail notifying Service User to comply with conditions of service usage within the period of 30 days. If Service User has received such written notification or E-mail rightfully but Service User is still in defiance, i-Store is entitled to revoke the service provision and claim damages (if any).
14) Upon expiration of service using period as Service User has defined previously, Service User is not entitled to claim any transportation cost or compensation from i-Store. If this service provision is terminated either by any cause, i-Store is entitled to occupy the premise promptly and Service User shall remove assets and dependents from the leased premise within 3 days after the terminated date of service provision. If i-Store spends repair cost or renovation cost in order to restore the premise to the good condition, Service User agrees to compensate i-Store for all expenses.
15) Upon service provision is terminated either by any cause, if Service User does not remove assets and dependents from the premise or doesn’t deliver possession of the premise to i-Store within the defined period, Service User shall allow i-Store or its dependent or representative of i-Store to perform any act as it deems appropriate in all respects including destroying keys or any barricade which i-Store can occupy the premise as well as allowing i-Store or its dependent or representative of i-Store empowers to occupy, seizing assets of Service User or any person’s assets storing in the premise or removing the foregoing assets from the premise as i-Store deems appropriate. However, Service User shall allow i-Store take the foregoing assets of Service User for auction to repay outstanding debts as i-Store deems appropriate. It shall be deemed that all actions of i-Store are final as Service User has waived its objection right after the removal period under the contract has elapsed onwards and the exercise of i-Store’s right or its representative’s shall not be deemed as civil liability and/or criminal liability against Service User, its dependent or any person in any case. Service User shall also agree to pay expenses including damages arisen and i-Store is entitled to lock the leased premise to prevent Service User from entering the premise any further as well as Service User agrees to pay fine to i-Store in the rate 1,000 Baht per day from the terminated date of service provision onwards.
16) All notifications or any collection between Service User and i-Store shall be made in written material and sending to the address where Service User and i-Store has notified previously or other addresses where Service and i-Store notifies changing in written material to the other party for acknowledgement. Notices, letters and any document may be sent directly by hand or sending by registered mail or by E-mail. In case of sending notification by own, it shall be deemed as rightful sending when there is recipient at the notified address. In sending by registered mail, such notification shall be received after 3 working days counting from the sent date. In sending E-mail, such notification shall be received when there is confirmation of sending such E-mail. If Service User or i-Store changes its address at any time, such party must notify the other party to acknowledge changing address in written at least 15 days in advance after the changed date of the address or else it shall be deemed as rightful sending even it is sent to the former address though.
17) Trademark and Copyrights, i-Store and its subsidiary companies own copyrights of information and other components in all pages of this website except it is defined otherwise. Therefore, it is prohibited from modification, storage in the system which can be applied later, transfer, reproduction, distribution or using such information and its components in any method for commercial purpose without receiving letter of consent from i-Store prior.
i-Store and its subsidiary companies own trademark, symbol, service mark and trade name appeared in this website. i-Store and its subsidiary companies shall not allow or permits to use such trademark, symbol, service mark and trade name without letter of consent from i-Store or subsidiary companies as the case may be.
18) Using Information and other Components, information and other components appeared in this website may be revised without prior notice and its purpose is not provided suggestion as expert.
i-Store supervises and manages this website in Thailand and it is not representation that information provided in or via this website shall be appropriate or suitable to use in other countries. If you use this website in other countries, you shall be responsible for compliance with the applicable laws in such country.
Content in any part or page of this website may specify terms and conditions in using other services separately. In case there is conflict between terms and conditions of using other services and terms and conditions of using this service, terms and conditions of using other service shall prevail. Therefore, i-Store recommend you to read terms and conditions of using other services carefully before using information in such page.
19) Linking with other Websites, i-Store prepares other Links to connect with other websites which services are provided and managed by the third party, its purpose is merely providing information and convenience as i-Store cannot guarantee that information in other websites shall be correct and complete sufficiently, being updated and appropriate for any specific objective or without virus or malware whether or not. Therefore, i-Store shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arisen due to access to other websites or the website that linked with the foregoing websites.
If you search to visit such website, it shall be deemed that you accept risks solely, i-Store highly recommend you to read terms and conditions of using service carefully as well as security policy of the linked website before access to such website.
20) Disclaimer, i-Store presents information and other components in this website in order to provide information as it is appeared or existed merely. Although i-Store tries every endeavor to make such information and its component most correct, i-Store cannot guarantee that the foregoing information and its component being correct sufficiently being updated and appropriate for any specific objective or without virus or malware whether or not. Therefore, i-Store shall not be liable for any error or incompleteness of such information and its component.
21) Applicable Law, this website usage or interpretation of terms and conditions of using this website shall be construed by laws of the Kingdom of Thailand.
1) Respect for Privacy Right of Customer
i-Store is well aware that reliability of customers is the most valuable thing of i-Store and i-Store understand very well that customers require security in conducting transactions and confidentiality of personal data, Therefore, i-Store uses strict standard and working process for security of information and preventing from utilizing customer information in misconduct.
2) Information collected and stored by i-Store
i-Store shall collect your information as it deems necessary depending on type of service which you use via website of i-Store.
i-Store shall collect your name-surname, e-mail address, telephone number or facsimile number which you have provided in website of i-Store as well as your business activities or any transaction conducted in i-Store’s website and i-Store shall keep such information in confidentiality in compliance with the applicable laws.
Disclosure of personal data, i-Store shall utilize your information in order to supervise your account and your history or in compliance with related laws and regulations or to create or improving services of i-Store or to make i-Store understand your requirement better in order to invent and developing services of i-Store for your better satisfaction.
Disclosure of information shall be complied with legal permission or in compliance with legal requirement as i-Store may be requested to disclose information of i-Store’s customer in accordance with court’s order or writs or other legal authorities, in this case, i-Store shall always notify you in advance.
i-Store shall collect your information for some reasons in business merely and i-Store is pleased to explain those reasons to you if requested.
If you have any doubt regarding security of website of the company, you can contact the specific officer who is assigned to supervise security of the system at email@example.com or Tel No. 02-047-6998.